Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Days 3-15 So I kinda fell down on keeping up on this

So what can I say, those 12 day were not so good in the training aspect of my life, but in the real world not so shabby. So day 3 was a Wed, we were to run 2 mile in the evening, but no one was feeling it so we decided to run it on Thursday in the am(rest day and day 4). So I am up at 4:20am as always, I get a call from my training partner that she was not going to join me on the run. I went anyway; it was a nice 2 mile in my vibrum fivefingers. We had a party to be at on Thurs evening and there was going to be drinking, so I was pretty sure that there would be no running on Friday. So that takes in account day 5. Day 6 is a cross training day. So now we are at day 7 which would be a long run day as well as Sunday, not really sure what happed with that long run but I am pretty sure that it didn’t happen. Day 8 was a go to the gym and work out day, also know as Monday that didn’t happen due to the fact that is was Monday and neither one of us felt like going…shocking, not! (We are looking at changing that day to Thursday and making Monday a rest day) Days 9, 10, 12 and 14 were all running on the deadmill days in the gym. Wow is it hard to get 4 mile (day14) on a treadmill that will only go for an hour, it takes me about 1 ½ hours to do it out side. This has been hard to commit to, I know it is something we have to do in order to be prepared for the 13.1 but man it is hard to keep it up and we are only on week 3.

No comments: