Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 2- eek it's early and cold

Well today is my first run of 1/2 training. It was only 3 miles but it could have been 300 for how tight my legs felt. Adding strength training and stretching is going to take some time to get things moving right, the next day, I hope. It didn't help that I didn't get to bed until late, due to having to clean the house for Shay's appt today. I hope that will go well for him. The house was spectacular, friken spectacular. We have a short 2 on wed, maybe I will run in my viburms.

2 comments:

hsday said...

Found this blog by way of RW forums, thanks for posting, btw.

Where did you find a 1/2 plan that started with such a short run? I might like to try it, please.

KC RUNS!!!!! said...

http://www.halhigdon.com/halfmarathon/novice.htm It is Hal Higdon's novice 1/2 training plan.