Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 15, 16 and 17

Day-15 Gym day- was a no go; we are not going to move that to Thursday. Monday is just too hard for us to get our poop in a group to go, it is Monday after all.

Day-16 3.5 mile run- I would like to state for the record that I do not like this distance, it is longer then my short run and shorter then my long run at 5:00am I am having some trouble getting my person to get on board with this new distance.

Day-17 Strength- We have moved the strength training that was on Fridays to Wednesday mornings, we are now swimming laps at the gym, I didn’t hate it I was surprised that I was not unhappy about it. Water is not strong suit. I can swim enough to save my life, but that is about it. I would like to say that swimming laps is hard. I hope some day we will be able to do more then one lap with out stopping to gasp for breath between them.

Day-17 2 mile run-I am going to run this evening with my Vibrums again. that didn't happen.

No comments: