Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to day 1 ! 1/2 marathon training.

So today was the first day of my 1/2 marathon training, it was a strength and stretching day. All mondays are that. We have decided to go to the 24 hour fitlite place, it is about 30 min for a full body work out. Nice because most nights there is no way I want to go to the gym for an hour or so. It is a circuit training you start with a 7 min warm up on some sort of cardio machine, bike or elliptical. Then when your done with that you spend 1 min on each machine, there is a little dingy noise that sounds every min so you know that it is time to move on. At the end there is a place to stretch. It is a good fast work out. I was happy to see that this time it didn't hurt as bad as the first time. I am sore in places but nothing too bad, we will see when I get up to run in the AM.

No comments: