Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taper Maddness!!

So, we hear about this but is it real? Can you lose your mind due to not running as much as you normally would? Is it some thing that can happen to some one who has been lax in her training due to issues with her hips and feet? Or is it just all in her head that is the 64 thousand dollar question. This week I have been a complete loony bird, well I would guess that my family and friends would all call me a effen ragn' bitch, but that would just be a guess on my part. Every little thing has set me off on some sort of rage induced fit, which makes them hate me. Tuesday it was all bad my right foot had started to swell and hurt, I am convinced that the hurt and swelling is due to a stress fracture that I got walking to my bank twice on monday after my first 10 mile run ever. I tend to go straight for the worst case possible, and then when it is better then I can be happier about it. So here I sit at work having a craptastic day:( I wonder if it would be better
if I went for a run tonight or would it just confirm my fear that I will not be able to run on Sunday due to the foot. So, here I sit wondering!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: