Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fast, today was she.

So this morning at 5:00am it was to be 3 miles, the same boring 3 that we run every tuesday and may run every tuesday for the rest of running time here on earth. Met up with Mer and we are off. But today is different then other days, Kish is feeling strong and having a great go of it. Mer's goal for today was to run for 30min non stop. She was going to try it at my speed with is about 2 min/mile slower then she is. But today I was putting down 15 m. m. I was moving for me. I would like to run 15 m m. I think the long run on Sunday is starting to show that more mile i do the faster the short runs are. I ran the last 3/4 of a mile barefoot, this time not even the socks just my feet on the ground. It was a great feeling. The ground was cold, rough and solid. I did step on one rock that was uncomfortable but it didn't stop me. I love to run barefoot.

No comments: